We at Praude Asset Management Limited are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are interested in joining our investment team. Interested candidates should send an email outlining one of the following:
Please explain your reasoning for your selection. The stock you choose has to be listed in a developed market and have a market cap of not more than €500M. Please ensure that the write up is your own work.
Praude Asset Management Limited (“Praude” or “Company”) is an asset management company licensed by the MFSA since 2009. The Company has a license to provide investment services to professional clients including CISs. It is currently licensed as a UCITS Manager and an AIFM. Over the last 12 years Praude has established itself as a well-regarded, high-performance company. It operates on all the main financial markets in Europe. Apart from managing investments funds and individual investment accounts, we are involved in the management of overall spectrum of investments of the Family Office of the UBO.
Our offices are on the 14th Floor of the Portomaso Business Tower in St. Julian’s with our own parking facilities – also offered to our employees.
Description of the position we are seeking to fill:
To form part of the operational team and provide the necessary support to the COO and portfolio managers of the Company including support with the management of the assets of the clients of the Company as well those of the UBO of the Company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the operations team with the clients’ operations including:
- Ø Assisting with back and middle office tasks, including reconciliation and settlement of trades.
➢ preparing and co-ordinating corporate action instructions.
➢ keeping record of a corporate actions log.
➢ organisation of conference attendance for portfolio manager/s and analysts.
➢ Keeping track of correspondence and actions points with stakeholders for the team.
➢ Due diligence (onboarding and ongoing) on all brokers.
➢ Monitoring and liaising with clients’ accountants with regards to the periodic client Financial Reports (annual and semi-annual), keeping track of timelines, receivables and coordinating the communication between the operations team and accountants.
➢ Handling of the periodic client invoices to be paid (including Management, fund Administrator and Custody fees etc…).
- Assisting the operations team with the wealth management of the UBO of the Company including:
➢ handling the day-to-day book-keeping and accounting duties including keeping track of movements in cash and securities.
➢ Liaising with the CFO and Operations team to co-ordinate all positions.
➢ Keeping proper record of all trades executed as well as the realised and unrealised gains and losses of all security positions held in the portfolio.
➢ Keeping track of any press releases published by the companies invested in, as well as any dividends paid.
➢ Liaising with stakeholders regarding the various investments held.
Requirements and Skills:
- University Degree (or its equivalent) in accounts, finance or banking.
- Skilful in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be highly organized, pro-active and exerts high attention to detail;
- One- or two-years’ experience within the fund servicing industry would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken) as well as Maltese.
- Working knowledge of the Italian language would be considered an asset.
- What is considered fundamental is that the candidate has the right attitude: good work ethics and is committed. Self-driven to learn and grow, deadline oriented and someone who adapts rapidly to a fast-paced working environment and willing to be involved in various areas within our company.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and personal attributes will be offered. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If interested, please contact our CEO on Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role you are interested in.