Vacancy - Governance Manager
Our team is looking for a Governance Manager.
The successful candidate will have proven ability in project management, excellent communication skills and a strong track record of delivering improvements to governance systems and processes. You must be highly motivated, efficient and work on own initiative. Our work environment is extremely important to us and therefore the ideal candidate should be a team player.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that the governance arrangements of the group of companies are adequate at all times and bring any matters to the attention of the relevant Board.
- organising and preparing for board meetings including board packs and minute taking of the companies within the group,
- Maintaining corporate compliance calendars for all companies;
- Assisting with drafting of resolutions when needed.
- Assisting with organisation and preparation of investment committee meetings
- Managing the production and approval of key governance and reporting documents to the MBR and MFSA were necessary.
- Dealing with all onboarding documents and other related matters;
- Liaising with all service providers with regard to corporate information they require;
- Assisting our financial controller with certain regulatory filings like CRS;
- Dealing with all passporting matter with counterparties or regulators;
- Assisting the Regulatory Affairs Manager with the implementation and ongoing compliance matters;
- Assisting MLRO with day-to-day AML/FT matters including on-going monitoring documentation collection.
- Assisting the COO and investment operations team with any regulatory matters they may have.
- Managing and contribute to projects as required, ensuring successful implementation and review.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally you will be degree educated and will hold a relevant qualification in corporate governance or regulatory compliance or a similar field.
- You will need to have several years’ experience specialising in the governance requirements of an organisation.
- You should have knowledge of MFSA rules applicable to category 2 licensed holders in particular AIFMs and UCITS Managers and an understanding its operations.
- Knowledge of AML/FT rules would be an asset.
- Excellent administration and management skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Italian language would be an asset.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
We at Praude Asset Management Limited are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are interested in joining our investment team. Interested candidates should send an email outlining one of the following:
- The stock you think is worth closest to zero; or
- The stock you believe is most undervalued.
Please explain your reasoning for your selection. The stock you choose has to be listed in a developed market and have a market cap of not more than €500M. Please ensure that the write up is your own work.
Email your write-up, together with your CV, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruitment” as the email subject.